Saturday, February 6, 2010

wat if...

wat if i quit, what am i going to do?

wat if i study, wat course should i take up?

wat if i start a business, wat should i do?

wat if i go back for good, how abt everything here?

wat if they know? wat should i do?

wat if i want to tell, where is my courage?

wat if i leave, where can i go?

wat if i stay in my comfort zone, would i be happy?

wat if i step out, wat will happen to me?

wat if wat if ....too many uncertainties, too many doubts............too many things in my head....




but everytime i look away from all these things...and look upon You...

You are my answer

you are my everything...

cos i know Only thru You..

cos of wat You have completed

everything is POSIBBLE!

2 comments:

  1. sometimes i have many questions in my head too!
    ok, at least you have someone for an answer...
    i think i just shut down and sleep over it...ha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....ya ..sometimes juz shut down and stuff ur head into the pillow..it works...but den the next day everything comes back again..gosh...

    ReplyDelete