Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1st Step

1st of all, i would like to congratulate myself for making the 1st step to start my own blog. Have been thinking abt it for a long time cos i am not a person who keeps a diary. *tried tat since young but after 1st few pages...the diary gets shorter and shorter and in the end it becomes drawings cos getting lazier to write hahaha...I really hope it wont happen to this blog, if u guys found out it becomes shorter or sloppier..pls do remind me.

And also pardon my english or chinese here cos after i think this is a blog not a editing or composition competition and i am definitely not a perfectionist :)

For ppl who doesn know me, I am Shawn. Close friends call me Shawny, Shawny boy, Horn *shawn without the S or Song *shawn without the H. I am a Taiwan zai who was borned in TW but grow up in Singapore. THis 1/2 TW 1/2 SG boy loves to travel that he decided to join the one of the biggest airlines here in Asia. I am also into chillex wz my crazy friends, la kopi, high tea, finding next good makan places, hotel n resort hunting, movie, musics, sun tanning, making last min plan for road trip or flight to everywhere. I guess life is so interesting cos it is full of surprises! U will never know what is going to happen to tomorrow. Expect the unpected-the typical merry go lucky sagittarius boy who always has wild imagination and do funny or unusual stuff!

To wrap this up, I wana thank you Jesus for what you have done for me on that cross! Thank you my family though we are so far away apart but you guys are always being missed and loved by me 24/7. Thank you B for always being there for me, though we have gone thru so much tat i think i can direct our drama into a movie one day. Thank you all my dearest crazy friends * u know who u are, who is always there for me, we cried n larf together during the bad n good times. I LOVE u all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment